Friday 24 December 2010

:(

well, today has been pretty good.
i have a tradition with my dad that we do every crimbo eve, its where we go shopping for little extra gifts that we think stand out :)
and today was pretty mad, as a lot of town is full of ice which is pretty dangerous.
we also had my mum ring up every half hour or so asking us to pick up food or something new.
afterwards my boyfriend came round for a little bit to drop of presents and just to say hi, which was lovely, as ive been feeling really down about not seeing him before christmas. and im a lil ill and not sleeping and both together screws my emotions up lol.. im not good without sleep.
so yeah hes now home at an xmas party and im here :(
but yeah i feel like crap ill wise and sad wise :(
i feel like scrooge and i love christmas but it feels that my christmas cheer has been sucked away by something :'(

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment