Sunday 12 December 2010

Christmassy

"Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way" XD

well today i got up bright and early to get our finally awaited Christmas tree :D

we went to a lovely but expensive place called 'Cadbury Garden centre'
the reason we waited so long into getting our tree is because we got a lovely 25% off gift voucher for there :) but it didn't start till monday so had to wait till today....
BUUUUT it looks amazing, the tree is soooo purdy. my mum seems to be an expert at it.
sooo i am now in the festive spirit of CHRISTMAS :)

after we went christmas tree hunting i went to the Mall in Cribs Causeway with my family.. well my mum  sister, brother, brother-in-law and brothers girlfriend lol.
any who we went to many shops starting at Toys R Us, then Asda and a few shops in the mall.
my favorite being the DISNEY STORE :O i love it in there
but to my disappointment there Nightmare Before Christmas stock was very limited.
but i did get an awesome Jack Skellington canvas bag!! now according to Tim Minchin canvas bags are the way forward :)

i also got a few cookies :) they were nom!!

i have a little query..
i will be celebrating my 3 year anniversary with my boyfriend, and well i'm very stuck on what to get him :(
xx

1 comment:

  1. I avoid disney stores like the plague. I reaaaallllyyy want a giant stitch plushie and I know if I went in i'd buy one (and they're ridiculously expensive!) which would give my overdraft a bit of a bashing hehe c; x

    ReplyDelete