Sunday 23 January 2011

hmmm

with my first university project, i had created a blog for my character, on this amazing blogging site :)
now to make the character seem realistic i had to update her often and use pictures.. everything a blog should have and involve.
But me in real life, i seem to forget, and don’t ever know what to put. 
i would really love to blog everyday and something good and happy but truthfully its hard to put that through into what i do, as i find it hard to be dishonest, even to people i don’t fully know :(
but i don’t feel i have anything interesting to put.
i see all my lovely beautiful followers and the people i am  following with amazing images on their posts , and clothes blog and with everything else, and i look at mine and think.. should i really bother?
i dunno…

2 comments:

  1. You should! The more you blog the more you get the blogging bug, trust me c: x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to above. Remember that everyone doesn't see what you see everyday, if there's a pretty place you walk by ,take a photo & post! x hivennn p.s enter my double vintage camera giveaway?

    ReplyDelete